Posted Monday, January 21
Design Resources Group
Graduate Architect: Fulltime
Location: Fargo, ND
Design Resources Group (DRG) is partnered with PACES and PRG to provide architectural design, interior design and civil engineering consultation. DRG is committed to employ creative, self-motivated design professionals who can utilize current technologies to achieve design excellence.
We are seeking a talented Graduate Architect to join our team who will work under the direction of a registered architect.
• Execute design development and construction documents with design intent & technical quality
• Assist development department with site layouts and design proposal renderings
• Coordinate with architectural and construction staff on project schedules and budgets
• Ability to resolve complex technical and design issues
• Coordinate with clients, consultants, contractors, fabricators and architectural staff
• Site observations and field measurements
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Architecture (or working towards degree)
• Excellent technical, written and oral communications skills
• Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite
• Knowledge of materials and construction techniques
Company benefits for FT include: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and 401(k) plan.
Please send resume to: email@example.com