Graduate Intern / Job Captain
Posted Wednesday, March 13
Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Do you believe relationships are everything? At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
Come join our team. We are currently seeking a full-time Graduate Intern / Job Captain to be a respected member of the project team in our Minneapolis office, participating in a variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, precise, hard-worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value employees who will “listen” and “learn” with a humbled confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
• Assist with production drawings (redlines)
• Develop renderings
• Site observations and site inventory documentation
• Resource / material library assistance
• Office duties
• Special Projects assistance
• Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy people
• Effective communication and writing skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Must be an authentic and humble individual who has the drive to develop relationships
• Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit required.
• Sound technical detailing skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
• 1-5 years of experience in Commercial Architecture projects
• Experience in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop (release 2016 or newer)
• Experience in REVIT (release 2016 or newer)
• Practical application and working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG also has offices in Tampa, ND and Bismarck, ND.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Excellent benefits package includes all of the standards: 401(K) plan, pre-tax Flexible Spending and Health Saving Accounts, dental, eye, short and long term disability, life insurance coverage, paid time off and holidays.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.