Healthcare Architect / Designer
Posted Monday, June 13
HMA Architects is a progressive architectural firm located in historic downtown St. Cloud, MN. We have been providing outstanding architectural services for over 30 years and are currently seeking highly motivated Healthcare Architect to join our creative and hardworking team of professionals. This is an opportunity to experience architecture in a dynamic and playful office with involvement in all phases of the practice of architecture. We feel that working together collaborating throughout the day not only gives everyone a chance to succeed but also builds relationships and a healthy HMA culture. HMA strives to provide innovative, conscientious design solutions for all our clients no matter how large or small the project.
Successful candidates should possess the following qualifications & skills:
- Professional Degree or Master of Architecture. Your education has helped create the person you are today, HMA will foster further development for you to be your best.
- 5 years of experience managing programming, design, plan review, schedules, and production of work in both clinic and hospital settings.
- Knowledge of REVIT, AutoCAD, Sketch-Up, Adobe Software, Lumion, Microsoft Office. The basics will suffice as we do provide opportunities to push yourself and your experience further.
- Interpersonal and problem-solving skills with a healthy dose of character. We like to have fun!
- Candidates must be committed to design excellence and client satisfaction. We have repeat business and a responsibility to clients.
- Architecture license or working toward licensure through IDP. HMA can help you through the process and will offset licensure costs and expenses once licensed. We have gone through it and will be advocates to your success.
- Experience in multiple construction types & techniques, such as precast, wood framing and steel is preferred. We work on a wide range of construction types depending on the warranted solutions.
- Good understanding of the current building and life safety code, FGI Healthcare design guidelines and accessibility guidelines. Also Knowing your way around a zoning ordinance is helpful.
- Active in the community (volunteering and/or public relations) a plus. We like to give back where we can and want our team makeup to reflect a caring and generous attitude.
Benefits include: paid vacation and holidays, Simple IRA investment plan, pre-tax flexible spending, health savings account (HSA) and dental coverage
Competitive salary based on skill and experience
Future HMA team members should email a letter of interest and resume to:
email@example.com. Or if you are in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.
Please visit our web site for a preview of some of the exciting projects we are working on
Tim Gillet, AIA