Posted Wednesday, May 17
Our client is an employee-owned, full-service architecture and engineering firm that specializes in the design of civic, corporate, government, PK-12, higher education, science and technology, sports and recreation, and healthcare projects throughout the nation.
Their growing firm offers an engaging and collaborative environment with the opportunity to work on impactful, gratifying, and sustainable projects of all sizes and types across the country. Not only do they work hard to provide the highest level of service to their clients, they also believe in a positive work culture, camaraderie, and having a lot of fun along the way.
Project Architect Experience:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required.
– 5-12+ years of professional experience.
– Healthcare project experience is a plus.
– Architectural license required or in the process of obtaining.
– Experience in relative project types preferred but not required.
– Knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Lumion, Enscape, and Rhino/Sketch-up.
Project Architect Responsibilities:
– The Project Architect will be responsible for the planning, developing, and managing of projects from initial concepts through construction and
– Consult with clients on the creation and presentation of design concepts and needs.
– Work with teams across multiple offices.
– Define project requirements and develop design criteria.
– Assist with marketing and developing strong relationships with existing clients and new client leads.
Project Architect Compensation/Benefits:
– Negotiable depending upon experience.
– Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, profit sharing).
– Flexible work hours (Remote, Hybrid, or In-Office)
– Health & wellness incentives.
– Leadership training and development.
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Zach Huisken at firstname.lastname@example.org