Healthcare Design Architect #201027
Posted Tuesday, October 27
You know so much about healthcare delivery that your friends call you Doc. Where others draw the Parthenon, your sketchbook is filled with OR suites and maternity wards. You want to transform the healthcare industry, grow into a studio leadership role, and work with some of the most creative, fun and progressive people in our industry. Guess what? We have the job for you.
JLG Architects is seeking a Healthcare Design Architect to work side-by-side with JLG’s Principal Healthcare Studio Leader. A Healthcare Design Architect:
– Is driven to continuously improve the healthcare environment… A JLG Healthcare Design Architect knows healthcare and medical architecture like the dorsal of their metacarpal.
– …Both on- and off-stage. A JLG Healthcare Design Architect works to build healthier, more efficient, and more effective healthcare delivery systems that benefits both patients and providers.
– Designs, Educates, Leads. A JLG Healthcare Design Architect serves as a thought leader resource and design specialist for JLG medical work and safeguards the brand by providing oversight for work completed by the JLGmed studio.
A few more attributes of a future JLGer:
– You need to be an experienced healthcare leader. You need at least 7-10 years of post-graduate experience in the planning, program, design, documentation, and construction of healthcare projects, including clinical and acute care environments, and campus planning.
– NFPA, LEAN, and EDAC drive your design. You understand clinician workflow and have exposure to process improvement activities and productivity systems such as PMP or Six Sigma.
– You know what it means to be a leader. Your “can-do” outlook and willingness to do what it takes garners the respect and confidence of your peers and project team. You stick to your budgets and schedules, period.
– You are ready to apply. Visit www.jlgarchitects.com/careers and suit up for the first day of the rest of your life.