Healthcare Project Architect
Posted Tuesday, August 30
Our client is a Minneapolis-based full-service architectural and interior design firm with broad experience in health care, science + tech, higher education, corporate, government, transportation, and recreation project types. They develop their employees based on their passions and strengths and support them with opportunities to work on many types of projects of all sizes. They currently support a wide range of work styles from 100% remote, hybrid, or in-office.
Healthcare Project Architect Experience:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture required.
– 7-12+ years of professional experience.
– Architectural license is preferred.
Healthcare Project Architect Requirements:
– Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is required.
– Experience in Healthcare related projects.
– Strong technical, code, and detailing skills for quality documentation.
– Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment.
– Proactive written and verbal communication skills.
Healthcare Project Architect Responsibilities:
– The Project Architect will be responsible for start-to-finish project management.
– Consult with clients on the creation and presentation of interior design concepts.
– Define project requirements and develop design criteria.
– Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects.
– Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects.
– Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
Healthcare Project Architect Compensation:
– Negotiable depending upon experience.
– Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus, ESOP).
– Flexible working environment (remote, hybrid, or in-person).
For more information or to be considered for this opportunity, please apply or reach out directly to Zach Huisken at email@example.com