Human Resources Director
Posted Friday, March 1
To express your interest, please apply online at: http://www.bwbr.com/careers/
If you are seeking an exciting new opportunity to make an impact at the leadership level, this is the role for you. BWBR is one of the largest and oldest firms in the Midwest providing architectural, interior design, and planning services. We’re a firm of mission-driven individuals who enjoy working on complex projects for organizations in the health care, higher education, high tech, recreation, office and secure environment markets, with offices in Saint Paul, Minnesota, Madison, Wisconsin, and Omaha, Nebraska. We currently have approximately 155 employees in three offices with annual revenues of $42M.
As we look to take our business and culture to the next level, we are adding a senior HR leader role in our Saint Paul, Minnesota office. The person in this role will work with leadership of the firm to create, implement, and support an HR strategy designed to maintain our values-based culture of engagement and performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establish the strategic plan and direction of the human resources function to align and effectively support the firm’s strategic goals.
• Oversee the feedback / appraisal process.
• Oversee development of staffing strategies and implementation of plans and programs that continually assess future organizational needs, retain key talent within the organization, and identify outside talent.
• Develop and oversee competitive, cost-effective compensation and benefits programs which are aligned with the firm’s goals and which meet employee needs.
• Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, e.g. Human Resources, Business Administration, Organization Development, Psychology or related discipline; or equivalent, relevant experience and knowledge
• Professional HR certification (SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, SPHR) and/or advanced degree preferred
• Fifteen plus years of progressive experience in Human Resources positions
• 3-5 years of effective people and team management skills and experience
• Experience working effectively with Executive Leadership; proven ability to influence organizational direction.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proven ability to work effectively with all level of the organization. Strong listening skills.
BWBR believes a healthy work culture is a culture that promotes health and wellness beyond your work. The diverse and dynamic interests of those who work here provide opportunities, both organized and impromptu, for individual pursuits and exploration. Click here to learn more about our culture.
Please apply online at: http://www.bwbr.com/careers/