Human Resources Generalist
Posted Tuesday, May 10
ESG is currently looking for a Human Resource Generalist to join our team. This person is responsible for the administration of employee welfare benefits programs, coordinating the steps in the recruiting process, conducting new employee orientation (NEO), preparing compliance reports, administering leaves of absence, and overseeing the performance evaluation process.
– Employee benefits management and maintenance: ensures the accuracy of all benefits
enrollments in the system, provides necessary reports for allocation/billing charges, audits
benefits invoices for accuracy and resolves discrepancies, reconciles FSA, HSA and COBRA
payments and/or contributions between the vendor and the ESG ACH account, manages the
annual open enrollment process.
– Talent acquisition: partners with the Director of Operations to understand current staffing
capacity and predict future needs, ensures job descriptions are up to date and job postings are
current, manages the recruitment and employee onboarding process.
– Prepares compliance reports for affirmative action goals/requirements and coordinates
employee compliance training.
– Manages the annual performance review process including updating forms and processes,
providing supervisor training, and communicating with all staff about the review process.
– Processes and administers all employee leaves of absence.
– Supports the ESG Mentoring program including matching candidates and setting up group
– Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 5 – 7 years related experience, or any combination of
education and experience that meets the requirements.
– Experience with benefits administration and talent acquisition and staffing processes.
– Good understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and customer service skills.
– Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
– Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
– Preferred Oracle NetSuite experience.
– Preferred PHR Certification.
– Preferred CEBS Certification.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply with your cover letter, resume and project samples.
Submit your information to email@example.com.
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.