Interior Architectural Designer (multiple positions)
Posted Wednesday, April 27
ESG Architecture & Design
ESG is currently looking for creative individuals to join our team as Interior Architectural Designers. The Interior Architectural Designer serves on a variety of project types and will be primarily responsible for project documentation and coordination.
The Interior Architectural Designer supports the Interior Design project team to complete design and construction documents. This role facilitates communication between the project team and consultants and is responsible for project detailing, drafting, quality assurance, and scheduling. The candidate will be charged with assuring that the project meets building codes, budget, and all necessary deadlines in order to fully meet client expectations. We are looking for someone to join our highly creative, collaborative design group that is passionate about fostering our team spirit and growing with us.
• Associates degree in Architectural Drafting or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• Minimum of five years of architectural experience.
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a wide range of individuals from ESG project teams to consultants and contractors.
• Ability to be flexible and prioritize tasks based on project demands while simultaneously balancing multiple deadlines.
• Strong background in base building and interiors projects, including LEED-certified projects.
• Knowledge of building codes, standards and building structures and experience resolving complex technical and design issues.
• Ability to create technical documents are clear, concise, and complete.
• Required proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and SketchUp. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
If you meet the minimum qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply with your cover letter, resume and project samples.
Submit your information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply. People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.