Interior Design Intern
Posted Thursday, June 2
Studio M Architects
Studio M Architects has an exciting opening for a full-time Entry-Level Interior Design Intern. This position offers an opportunity to use your design and graphics skills to contribute to Commercial hospitality and multifamily projects for clients in the hospitality and retail environments.
• Assist project teams with work including graphics, 3D modeling, and preparation of construction documents
• Assist with firm’s marketing efforts relating to graphics, text, and web
• Provide support to office operations including administrative and organizational tasks.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience and skills
• 401k retirement saving plan
• Health insurance
• Flexible schedule and hybrid work environments after 90 days.
• 0-1 year of relevant experience
• Bachelors’ Degree (BA, BDA, or BS) in interior designer completed, or expected graduation in spring 2022
• Some knowledge of Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, and other modeling software programs
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
• Strong graphic and visualization skills to communicate design ideas
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Submit PDFs of cover letter, resume, and portfolio (maximum size 4 MB).