Posted Monday, July 1
Architectural Resources, Inc.
Architectural Resources, Inc. (ARI) is looking to add a full time Interior Designer to our team.
ARCHITECTURAL RESOURCES, INC. (ARI) is a multi-disciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm incorporated in the State of Minnesota with offices in Hibbing and Duluth. Our in-house staff of almost 30 team members includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. We approach each project as an opportunity to create something unique for our clients while implementing energy efficient design and sustainable technologies. Our team builds value through relationships. We listen to our clients, determine the optimal solution, and deliver a superior outcome.
The position will provide opportunity to work with our existing interior design team throughout several projects simultaneously, from concept to procurement, while providing knowledgeable guidance to the client.
Interior Designers at ARI have the following responsibilities:
• Collaborates on all phases of the design process including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development and construction document preparation
• Generates project program documents, space planning concepts and 3D perspective views for presentation
• Participates in the specification of furniture systems and finish materials for each project
• Provides material and finish selections
• Coordinates with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps and fabricators to meet overall project objectives
• Aids in managing clients’ expectations, team communications and consultant coordination
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Interior Design
• Work experience preferred, but not required
• Minimum Qualifications
o Microsoft Office Products
o Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
o Revit (preferred, but not required)
• Positive attitude, strong communication and leadership skills
• Ability to quickly adapt to diverse needs and changing projects
• Ability to work in group settings with a project team
• Pay rate will be commensurate with education, training, and experience. ARI is an equal opportunity employer.
• Position is available in either of our locations: Duluth or Hibbing, MN.