Posted Sunday, August 11
We are seeking a creative, energetic interior designer who is passionate about design to join our Multi-studio practice. Candidate must be a graduate of an accredited interior design program with 3-8 years of experience. NCIDQ Certification desired. Professional growth opportunities are available in multiple practice areas.
Our interior designers work in conjunction with the project team; establishing design concepts and creativity solving functional, finish, and spatial project requirements. Interior designer involvement continues throughout the project duration to conceive and evolve the interior design. Strong communication skills and the effective use of graphic and visualization tools are essential. Participation in business development activities and design presentations in collaboration with other project leaders is likely.
The Interior Designer will have the day-to-day responsibility for the interior design aspects of the project including:
• Communicate design issues and decisions related to the project
• Participate in project presentations to the client and others as required
• Work closely, on a day-to-day basis, with the design lead, Sr. Interior Designer, and other team members
• Develop and document the programming and space planning requirements
• Research, select, and integrate appropriate finish and material selections that comprise the overall design palette of the project
• Research, select, and specify appropriate furniture, fixtures and equipment for the project and assist the client with the procurement
• Develop and review the interior design aspects of the project throughout all phases of the project
• Meet established project budgets and schedules
• Effectively utilize technical software and graphic tools; with required proficiency in Revit, SketchUp and AutoCAD, and competence in Adobe Creative Suite applications
• Participate in firm-sponsored training and professional development activities
Please submit cover letter and resume. Portfolio excerpts or electronic links are also welcomed. Alliiance is an AA/EOE Employer. www.alliiance.us. We thank you in advance for your interest!