Posted Tuesday, November 19
Widseth Smith Nolting & Assoc., Inc.
As an Interior Designer at Widseth Smith Nolting, you’ll work alongside a team of architectural professionals on projects across Minnesota and North Dakota. The variety of projects include schools, offices, state and municipal facilities, hospitality, industrial and institutional buildings. If you have a passion to attain a well-designed space, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Your focus will be on:
• Collaborating throughout the design process on conceptual designs, construction documents, details, finish schedules, specifications and furniture layouts.
• Creating detailed renderings and animations through 3D modeling and visualization software.
• Working efficiently and effectively with design teams to execute project deliverables under tight deadlines and budgets, as well as balancing multiple projects.
• Coordinating verbal and written communications with a multi-discipline team. Interacting with contractors and clients throughout the various phases of the project.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design
• 1 to 5 years professional experience
• Skilled in Revit, AutoCADD, Lumion, Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator, Bluebeam Revu and Microsoft Office
• Interest in obtaining NCIDQ certification
Widseth Smith Nolting provides work-life balance by offering competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. We encourage passion for learning to enhance your professional development opportunities throughout your career.