Posted Wednesday, March 18
HTG is seeking an Interior Design professional that has the drive, skills and leadership attitude to become a future leader in our firm. The candidate will be required to have experience successfully managing and leading clients, provide creative and innovative design solutions and bring a book of business to HTG. Our ideal candidate is looking to grow and expand their client base by tapping into the resources HTG can provide. The candidate would work both on their own, self-generated work, as well as projects that are currently in the office. Candidates will be required to have a track record of a repeat clients and be required to grow their network. The candidate would lead our interior design team and help to organize our interior finish library. HTG’s project types and markets are financial, recreational and commercial, which includes manufacturing, industrial, Native American, municipal and retail.
HTG has a fast-paced atmosphere with a team that thrives on completing projects on time and in budget. At HTG, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our role is to solve it for them. We find ways to create an enjoyable experience for each client. If you’ve hit a glass-ceiling and are looking for new opportunities to advance your career, this could be the right opportunity for you.
• Exceptional people skills: You must enjoy working with people.
• Effective communicator and writing skills.
• Business Development experience required with an established client base.
• Understands what is required to lead an Interior Design team.
• Deadline driven. Enjoys challenges. Self-starter.
• Experience with HTG project types, a plus.
• Interior Design degree required.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/Revit, a plus.
• Sales quota for Interior Design services.
• Develop strong and loyal client relationships that will generate repeat work.
• Attend, business events, conventions and seminars.
• Leading and managing projects and people.
• Ability to manage 8-10 projects and clients at any given time.
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. We provide Solutions that make a Difference on a variety of commercial projects. Our Core Values are, we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG has offices in Minneapolis, Tampa and Bismarck and serves clients across the US.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on skills and experience. Excellent benefits package includes all of the standards; 401(K) plan, medical, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance coverage, additional optional benefits, paid time off and free parking.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration. Resumes and related materials can be submitted via email to Abby Lundgren email@example.com, or delivered to our Minneapolis Office.