Posted Thursday, October 7
Salary / Compensation
Negotiable depending upon experience
Interior Designer Summary:
Our client is a full-service, high-design, and boutique-style interiors firm located in Minneapolis, MN. This firm specialized in the award-winning design of corporate interiors, commercial, retail, and hospitality projects.
They offer the opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative work environment where everyone’s voice is heard!
Interior Designer Experience:
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design.
– 2+ years of professional experience preferred.
– CID or NCIDQ Certification preferred (or on a path to become certified).
– Proficiency in Revit and Sketchup is required.
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
– Work with project lead designer, develop coordinated interior design solutions that provide the appropriate. aesthetic response within the clients’ needs and program requirements, including basic interior finish treatment, floor, and wall patterns, and interior colors.
– Consult with clients on the creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs as well as define project requirements and develop design criteria.
– Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material, etc.
Interior Designer Compensation:
– (negotiable depending upon experience)
– Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
– Hybrid work environment!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or reach out directly to Zach Huisken at email@example.com