Posted Monday, January 10
Pope Architects, Inc.
Seeking a creative individual with a broad knowledge of Interior Design concepts. This person is comfortable working in a team setting with an emphasis on Multi-Family/ Senior Living projects. Individual will collaborate with the design team to provide clients with high quality design solutions, solid documentation, and exceptional customer service.
– Work with project team on development and documentation of design solutions.
– Interior space planning.
– Selection and specification of interior finishes.
– Coordination and specification of interior furniture.
– Prepare design presentation materials, including renderings.
– Prepare construction documents using Revit.
– Attend client/project interviews.
– Manage project interiors, preparing design and construction documents with a clear understanding of the needs of the client and of the project scope, schedule and budget.
Skills and Competencies:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Strong graphic and presentation skills.
– AutoCAD and Revit knowledge required.
– Experience with InDesign, Photoshop and Sketchup a plus.
– Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed, as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance.
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design.
– 5+ years of experience in Multi-Family Housing/ Senior Living.
– NCIDQ certificate holder of MN Certified Interior Designer a plus.
About Pope Architects: We are a full service architectural and interior design firm based in St. Paul, MN founded in 1974. Today, our work in Senior and Multi-Family Housing, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, and the Education markets drive continued growth and provide many opportunities to serve our client’s needs by developing creative and responsive solutions.
When searching for talent to join our team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, and recruit individuals that support our core values: passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to exceed client expectations and offer a collaborative design experience with a focus on excellence. These values span across those who fill all positions in our firm, from the architects, interior designers, and technicians to the administrative and support staff. We provide an enriching place for staff to work, while having fun.
To learn more about our firm please visit our website, www.popearch.com AA/E.O.E