Interior Designer III
Posted Tuesday, January 4
Your life goes beyond the blueprint, lit up with vibrant colors, tactile textures, iconic shapes, and patterns that leave a trail of visual interest. Your love for interior design goes deeper than Pantone’s Color of the Year description. You’re so organized, you put Marie Kondo to shame.
You’re such a great multi-tasker, that you’re reading this while simultaneously comparing the moody tonal range of paint swatches. If you want to work with an experienced team that thrives on cohesive interior design that connects people and place, guess what? We have the career (and material libraries) for you.
JLG Architects is seeking an Interior Designer III.
As an Interior Designer III, you will be an essential resource to the design and/or technical support for the Interior Design Team, working closely with the Practice Studio Leader, Project Manager, client, and senior staff to develop award-winning design strategies that establish order, deliver optimal flow, occupant impact, and social connection.
This role is supported by the Director of Design and requires a passion for visualizing and sketching design plans that elevate client goals, source high-performance products and materials, and adhere to budget. You will undertake projects from conception to completion with meetings and presentations that align internal visioning with innovative design concepts and top-tier documentation.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with architects to establish an interior scope of work, coordinate consultants, and work one-on-one with valued clients.
A JLG Interior Designer III:
– Is educated. You’ve earned a bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture and bring 7 to 10 years of interior design experience, along with NCIDQ certification or architectural registration.
– Is the curator of creativity. You’re a trendsetter with in-depth understanding of current and emerging design trends, products, and materials.
Whether it’s layout, color, material selections, or installations, your creative prowess is a paragon.
– Is experienced. When it comes to $20M – $40M projects, you’ve been there, done that. You have a vast portfolio of projects demonstrating completion through all project phases, with minimal guidance.
– Isn’t afraid of the spotlight.
When interacting with clients and consultants, you exude star power. You’re a presentation pro with excellent communication skills that put clients, consultants, and contractors at ease.
– Is a wealth of wisdom. You don’t demand respect; you know how to earn it by mentoring and overseeing the work of Interior Designer I and II to meet project schedules and financial goals.
– Is a documentation ace. You’ve mastered project delivery, ensuring design intent is documented and buildable, while monitoring high quality construction documents for alignment with design specifications, code, and technical requirements.
– Is FFE Famous. You have the ability to write specifications and develop high-performance FFE packages.
– Is software savvy. Your skills are proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Enscape, and MS Office.
– Is ready to apply.
Visit https://jlgarchitects.com/careers and suit up for the first day of the rest of your life. **Must apply on our website to be considered for this position.**