Interior Designer IV
Posted Thursday, January 6
ESG Architecture & Design
ESG currently has an opening for a talented Interior Designer level 4 or Associate level Designer with a minimum of 5+ years of professional experience, competent in covering a wide variety of tasks centered on the interior design process through all phases of design documentation, from conceptual design through construction administration.
ESG team members are currently working in hybrid status, so a person would need to be able to work independently and collaboratively reach out when they have questions to succeed.
YOUR TALENTS PUT TO GOOD USE:
– Collaborate with interdisciplinary team on multiple projects and project types.
– Lead projects through the interior design process, from programming, concept design, design development, construction documents and construction administration while collaborating with design director, partner in charge, and delegating with teammates, and consultants.
– Help to manage budgets, schedules and other project management and business related priorities on projects.
– Work directly with clients, contractors, consultants, vendors, and other team members.
– Help to oversee the project design and maintain the project’s overall design direction.
– Develop and deliver budgets, selections, specifications and staging of furnishings, art and accessories.
– Help to mentor staff
– Develop and deliver 3D models and renderings in Revit/Enscape.
– Demonstrate a high level of client presentations, graphics, images, renderings, and material palettes.
– Deliver and guide teams to produce a full set of interior design construction documents.
– Deliver and guide team to produce a full set of furniture specifications.
– Present to clients in collaboration with other Interior Design team members.
YOU’RE MEANT FOR THIS:
– Interior Design Degree.
– NCIDQ certified, or planning to take the exam.
– Minimum of 5-10 years of Interior Design experience in commercial architecture and construction field
Skills and Characteristics.
– Fully versed in Revit standards and procedures.
– Strong understanding and knowledge of commercial design.
– Strong graphical and presentation skills (proficiency in REVIT, Enscape, Adobe Creative Suite, 3D Modeling Software).
– Highly motivated, excellent time management and efficiencies, and ability to balance multiple priorities and projects.
– Excellent communication skills – works to keep entire Interior Design/Arch/Client team informed and aware throughout process.
– Proactive, Self-Motivated, Can-Do attitude.
– Collaborative spirit.
– Positive leadership skills.
– High level of conceptual creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving.
– Ability to provide efficient and elegant design solutions.
– Ability to have a solid working relationship with clients and internal teams.
ESG is an equal opportunity employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse staff. People of color, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ individuals, and women are strongly encouraged to apply . People of all genders, orientations, abilities and cultural identities are welcome and encouraged to apply.