Intermediate Architect / Architect II
Posted Wednesday, May 1
New opportunity for an Intermediate Architect / Architect II to join a full-service architecture firm in the south metro! This is an opportunity to join a mid-sized architecture firm with a 60-year history of satisfied clients and strong design.
You will have the ability to manage commercial, corporate, civic, government, recreational, and manufacturing projects. Your involvement will be in all project phases from schematic design through construction administration, and you will have the freedom to run all aspects of your projects how you see fit.
• Experience variety in your work with a wide range of project types and sizes
• Benefit from flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
• Complete projects yourself, or manage a small team as project sizes dictate
• Visit your projects regularly, and see your vision come to life
• Forge meaningful relationships with clients; many of whom are repeat clients
The Intermediate Architect / Architect II should have a knack for listening to clients and creating creative designs to satisfy the clients’ wishes, managing deadlines well, and be passionate about the deliverable.
• Bachelor Degree in Architecture, or Master of Architecture
• 5+ years of professional experience with commercial or public projects
• Excellent communication and client interaction skills
• Proficient with Revit software
• Posses the gumption to take projects from start to finish, either individually or as part of a small collaborative team
This is a direct-hire position with outstanding compensation and a comprehensive benefit package. Confidentially submit your resume today for consideration!
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com