Posted Monday, December 2
Twin Cities based Architectural firm with a diverse project portfolio is seeking an Architectural Designer, licensed or soon to be licensed to contribute to projects within a wide range of project types including Commercial, Community, Multi-family Housing, and Industrial building types. In this role, you will participate in schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
• Ability to collaborate with designers and clients to create designs that respond to the owner’s needs, mission, budget, and values.
• Assist in design phase, to include renderings and collaboration of design concepts.
• Production of schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration.
• Carry out assignments with an understanding of scope, schedule, and budget goals.
• Work closely with a PA/PM on a project from beginning to end.
• May manage small projects.
Professional Degree in Architecture is required (BArch or MArch)
3+ years of experience in an Architectural firm setting working on commercial, multi-family housing, community and /or industrial project
Strong design background with experience using digital media
Works well both independently and in a team setting
Proficiency in the use of Revit, SketchUp, and MS Office. Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Strong communication skills
Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Jessica J Newstrom