Posted Friday, June 4
Oertel Architects is looking for an Architectural Intern with a professional degree in architecture who would like to work on a variety of project types and sizes. This is an opportunity for varied experience in a casual small firm atmosphere, with the ability to rapidly advance through the AXP and licensing process.
Oertel Architects is a small firm by choice as we prefer a direct, “hands-on” approach to all of our projects.
This approach will allow the candidate experience from kick-off meetings to punchlist. We are committed to placing our clients as our first priority, while designing the built environment to be aesthetically pleasing, environmentally responsible, and technically sound.
• Professional MArch or BArch preferred
• 0-3 years experience
• Proficiency in Revit and Autocad required
• 3D rendering and Photoshop experience a plus
• Excellent communication skills
• Casual work environment
• Flexible hours
• Full-time position with competitive pay, paid time off, paid holidays, AIA membership, health insurance, dental insurance and discretionary bonuses.
• Start date September 2021.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in the technical aspects of design combined with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work on multiple projects.
Submittal: Please submit your resume and portfolio pdf to: