Intern Architect/Project Coordinator
Posted Tuesday, July 9
Looking for a new opportunity? Want to work in a casual, fun environment in the hottest neighborhood in the country? Do you want access to free downtown Minneapolis parking? Come check out CMA!
C.M. Architecture, P.A. (CMA) provides complete planning, design and architectural services to clients located throughout the United States as well as parts of Canada. We have obtained solid growth by developing mutually rewarding, long-term relationships with our clients. Our success is based on excellence of design, timely project delivery, and first-class service. We are a mid-sized firm with primary offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Fort Worth, Texas and Dallas, Texas.
For over 40 years, our award-winning firm has successfully helped clients nationwide get the most out of their facilities through our planning, interior design, and architectural services.
Our principals and staff share broad-based experience in a variety of building type and have developed expertise in the design of:
• Retail stores, restaurants, and shopping centers
• Office and corporate buildings
• Public buildings
• Educational facilities
• Warehouses and distribution centers
The CMA Minneapolis Office is seeking qualified candidates to fulfill an intern architect/project coordinator position. Our ideal applicant is self-motivated, able to multi task, responsible and enjoys variety. The position includes regular interaction with Senior Project Architects/Managers and other staff. Candidates will be placed with any number of our project teams. Team members often have the opportunity to travel for site surveys, work closely with clients and provide construction knowledge and input during the design and permitting process.
• Responsible for preparation of construction documents and drafting support for assigned projects
• Meet task and project deadlines
• Regular interaction and coordination with engineers/sub consultants
• Perform code searches and initial project due diligence
• Assisting the PM to implement a project through all phases of design
• Associates or professional degree in architecture
• 2-5 years relevant experience is preferred
• AUTOCAD experience is required
• Works well in a team-oriented environment
• Willingness to learn and grow
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Proficient with MS Office Suite tools
CMA provides a competitive salary package including: health and dental coverage, 401(k) match, paid time off, flex scheduling and free parking. Please see our website for firm information. www.cmarch.com . Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.