Job Captain Healthcare
Posted Friday, July 22
Pope Design Group
Our need is for an experienced Job Captain to work with our Healthcare team. You will work on a variety of projects
with responsibilities that include participation in design, production of schematics, design development, construction
documents, and construction administration. This role requires the ability to exercise independent judgment in
evaluation, selection, and use of standard techniques, and solve problems when encountered. Ideal candidate has
experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects.
– Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule
– Has the ability to work on multiple projects, prepare strategic plans, and provide input in the planning, design, and
coordination of projects under supervision.
– Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for work on finished plans, specifications and materials
– Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents.
– Perform consultant coordination.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability
to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
– Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Healthcare project types
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency in the use of Revit and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Post-secondary technical education required.
– 5+ years’ experience in Healthcare project types.
About Pope Design Group: We are a full service architectural and interior design firm based in St. Paul, MN
founded in 1974. Today, our work in Senior and Multi-Family Housing, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, and the
Education markets drive continued growth and provide many opportunities to serve our client’s needs by
developing creative and responsive solutions.
When searching for talent to join our team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, and recruit individuals that
support our core values: passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to exceed client
expectations and offer a collaborative design experience with a focus on excellence. These values span across
those who fill all positions in our firm, from the architects, interior designers, and technicians to the
administrative and support staff. We provide an enriching place for staff to work, while having fun. To learn
more about our firm please visit our website, www.popedesign.com AA/E.O.E