Posted Wednesday, August 3
Do you enjoy people? Is the word “service” in your DNA? Are you “driven” to be at your best for clients? Do you believe relationships are everything?
At HTG Architects, everything we do begins with serving our clients and creating long-lasting relationships. We provide Solutions that Make a Difference. Every client has a unique situation; our job is to help them. We are more than Architects. We coordinate all aspects of a project.
Come join our team. We are currently seeking a full-time Job Captain to be a respected member of the project team in our Hopkins, MN office, participating in a wide variety of project and office related activities. This position requires a friendly, reliable, detail orientated, hard worker who will strive to do their best on every task they do. We value driven employees who will “listen” and “learn” with humble confidence to accommodate client’s needs and who can effectively communicate with team members to meet those client requests.
• Accurate Documentation of the project from concept and schematic design through construction documentation and detailing
• Organization and coordination of all construction documents (drawings & specifications)
• Client and Consultant communication liaison
• Research and tracking of materials and products for project specifications
• Implementation of all local, state and federal applicable building codes, and understanding of constructability and architectural standards of practice in Midwest region.
• Site observations and site inventory documentation
• Participate in aspects of construction administration related activities (in office & on-site)
• 5-15 years of experience in commercial architecture projects.
• Professional communication and writing skills
• Exceptional interpersonal people skills required
• Ability to work in a team atmosphere
• Proficiency in both AutoCAD and Revit
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop a plus
• Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu a plus
About HTG Architects:
HTG was established in 1959 and founded on exceptional customer service. 80% of what we do revolves around people and 20% is about architecture. We provide exceptional customer service while providing solutions that make a difference on a variety of commercial projects.
Our core values are: we Serve, we Listen, we Learn, we Energize and we Invest in Relationships. HTG has offices in Hopkins, MN and Bismarck, ND, but we have projects from coast to coast.
HTG offers a competitive salary based on qualifications and experience. Our excellent benefits package includes: Health insurance with Health Saving Accounts, dental and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401(K) Plan, as well as paid time off and paid holidays.
If you feel this position is a career opportunity matching your personality and abilities, please submit your resume for our consideration.