Junior Interior Design Coordinator
Posted Thursday, August 29
Architects Rego + Youngquist
Architects Rego + Youngquist Inc (ARY) is seeking a full time interior designer who will enhance our design and production capabilities. ARY is a leader in school design and is changing the way we think about how our kids learn. Do you want to be part of this exciting team?
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Handle day to day communications with clients, manufacturers’ representatives and installers.
• Maintain and propagate good relationships and thoroughly communicate design intent and solutions to all parties clearly and professionally through data and drawings.
• Curate and organize the material library, resourcing interior and exterior finish solutions that meet rigid performance standards for installation and specification recommendation.
• Interface with and support clients and architectural project managers and team members to find and supply finish information and solutions throughout all phases of the projects.
• Track and proactively plan and record all communication in regards to color selections, installation and specifications.
• Be familiar with interior and architectural finish prices and installation processes.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• 1+ year experience in interior design or architectural finishes career
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Proficient in CAD
• Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal
• Self Starter and time manager.
• Intermediate Photoshop skills
• Blue Beam or Adobe Acrobat skills
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Revit & Sketch Up experience a plus
• Team Mindset
• Ability to quickly problem solve and maintain positive attitude with team mates and clients