Junior/Intermediate Architectural Designer
Posted Monday, May 13
Workshop/APD is a collaborative group of creative problem solvers. We specialize in luxury single-family home design, hospitality, and high-end commercial development from Aspen to Nantucket, Chicago to the Bahamas, and Manhattan to London. We actively leverage our experience to solve design challenges with innovative solutions. Our environment fosters creativity and embraces technological advances in products, fabrication, and materials.
We are looking for a junior or intermediate designer focused on interior architecture to join our growing team in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate would be a gifted designer who is organized and able to manage parts of multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of design & documentation
• Create renderings and presentations
• Select material finishes, plumbing, lighting specifications, and furniture
• Create design development and construction documents
• Work directly with Senior Designers/Design Director
• Occasional travel to NYC to collaborate with the entire team
Requirements & Qualifications
• Professional degree in Architecture/Interior Design, or related field
• Experience in restaurant, hotel, or multi-family development a plus
• 1-3 years of experience in a firm
• Proficient in Revit and all Adobe programs
• Highly capable in 3D Studio Max, Rhino or Sketchup
• Passionate, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment on a wide range of project sizes
Workshop/APD offers a competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
Lifetime Fitness membership is included.
Please send your resume and work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without work samples/portfolio are not eligible for further consideration. You may submit your work samples/portfolio together with your resume as one document.