Junior/Intermediate Architectural Designer
Posted Thursday, October 1
We are currently seeking a full-time Junior/Intermediate designer to join our growing team in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of architectural and interior design experience and be able to demonstrate the creative process. Candidates must also have advanced digital modelling and rendering skills and professional Revit experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Understand project requirements and the development of design concepts
• Produce client presentations
• Source products and materials
• Model and render Architectural projects and design concepts
• Prepare working drawings, designs, plans and models
• Work well in teams with lead designers and project managers
• Occasional travel to NYC to collaborate with the rest of the team
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Professional Degree in Architecture
• Experience in Concept Design through Design Development and Construction Documentation
• Strong conceptual, graphic and design aptitude
• Strong Proficiency in Architectural design software including Revit, AutoCAD, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, Sketch-up, V-Ray and Adobe Suite
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, good communications skills, well organized.
Due to the current economic environment, this position will be on a contractor basis with the potential to become full time. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days).
Please send your resume and work samples/portfolio to email@example.com. Applications without work samples/portfolio are not eligible for further consideration. Please no phone calls and/or office visits.