Posted Tuesday, March 23
We are looking for a junior or intermediate designer focused on interior architecture to join our growing team in Minneapolis. The ideal candidate would be a gifted designer who is organized and able to manage parts of multiple projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Participate in all phases of design & documentation
• Create renderings and presentations
• Select material finishes, plumbing, lighting specifications, and furniture
• Create design development and construction documents
• Work directly with Senior Designers/Design Director
• Occasional travel to NYC to collaborate with the entire team
Requirements & Qualifications
• Professional degree in Architecture/Interior Design, or related field
• Experience in restaurant, hotel, or multi-family development a plus
• 1-3 years of professional experience in a firm
• Proficient in Revit and all Adobe programs
• Highly capable in 3D Studio Max, Rhino or Sketchup
• Passionate, self-motivated, and able to work in a team environment on a wide range of project sizes.
Due to the current economic environment, this position will be on a contractor basis with the potential to become full time. Salary is commensurate with experience. Full time benefits include medical, vision, profit sharing 401(k) plan, short- and long-term disability, commuter benefits, IDP mentorship and AXP reimbursement, discretionary bonus, and personal time off (vacation, sick, holidays, and personal days).