Junior Project Manager
Posted Tuesday, July 2
Are you a construction management professional looking for a junior-level project management position? We are hiring a Junior Project Manager!
Your employment checklist:
• Receive training as a Jr. Project Manager, and advance to a Project Manager in six months
• Join a company that is very healthy and growing
• Receive bonuses, continuing education, flexible hours, and wellness activities
If this checklist appeals to you, please read on!
The Junior Project Manager will work with interior architecture components for commercial building projects.
• Work with shop drawings, architectural drawings (plans, sections, elevations) and specifications
• Join and grow with a company has been operating successfully for 30+ years
• Gain experience managing architecture, engineering, and construction projects from inception to completion
• Receive mentoring from experienced Project Managers and advance to Project Manager and Team Lead
What You Will Need
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, or Associates degree in Project Management or Construction
• Proficiency in reading blueprints, architectural and mechanical plans
• Knowledge of millwork, doors, windows, cabinetry, wood technology a plus
• Knowledge of MS Office, MS Project, AutoCAD, and SketchUp a plus
• Recent graduates welcome to apply
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com