Junior Revit Technician
Posted Thursday, March 14
Are you interested in a Revit Technician position? If you are an aspiring professional that could benefit from the guidance and mentoring of the industry’s most awarded professionals – please read on!
We are now hiring a Junior Revit Technician! You will become part of a friendly team of architects, engineers, designers, interns, and technicians that can provide the experience you need to advance in Architecture and Architectural Engineering. You can join a well-known, national leader with ample professional development and growth opportunities into design, documentation, and management positions. Work on a variety of exciting variety of commercial architecture projects where no two are the same!
You Will Benefit From:
– Using the latest version of design software including Revit
– Working on a variety of exciting project types
– Receive mentoring from the industry’s brightest designers
– Grow and advance into higher roles, responsibilities, and pay
In addition to flexible hours and a casual working environment, there is a tremendous compensation package available including a full benefit package.
– Degree in Architecture, Architectural Drafting, Engineering or related field
– Proficient with Revit software
– Ability to read and understand blueprints
– A desire to learn and grow in architecture and engineering
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com