Posted Thursday, March 7
Architectural Resources, Inc.
ARCHITECTURAL RESOURCES, INC. (ARI) is a multi-disciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm incorporated in the State of Minnesota with offices in Hibbing and Duluth. Our in-house staff of almost 30 team members includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and Mechanical & Electrical Engineers. We approach each project as an opportunity to create something unique for our clients while implementing energy efficient design and green, sustainable technologies. Our team builds value through relationships. We listen to our clients, determine the optimal solution, and deliver a superior outcome.
ARI is looking for a candidate that will: perform professional Landscape Architectural work throughout the promotion, research, feasibility study, programming, design, investigation, estimating, and construction phases of our work including the supervision of staff and coordination of disciplines. Professional registration required.
An ideal candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to work on several projects/tasks both independently and successfully with a project team. Attention to detail will be crucial, as will the ability to take initiative to produce and direct high-quality deliverables with minimum supervision.
Landscape Architects at ARI have the following responsibilities:
• Conceptual design
o Development and revision of conceptual renderings, designs, and sketches
• Construction Document development
o Drafting and revision of construction plans and details using AutoCAD and Revit software
• Preparation of and coordination of written specifications
• Construction Administration
• Understanding of regulatory requirements
• Proactive marketing
• Material selection
• Staff Coordination & Leadership
o Includes supervision of landscape architectural design staff and coordination between in-house disciplines and outside consultants
• Working knowledge of public process and performance of community engagement
• Work directly with clients, consultants, stakeholders, etc.
• Create and adhere to project schedules
• Producing and leading project oversight
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Degree in Landscape Architecture from accredited program
• 5+ years of Professional Landscape Architecture Experience
• State of Minnesota Professional Registration required
• Minimum Qualifications
o Microsoft Office Products
o Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
Pay rate will be commensurate with education, training, and experience. ARI is an equal opportunity employer.