Marketing Coordinator (1-5 years experience)
Posted Tuesday, September 10
ESG Architecture & Design
MARKETING COORDINATOR – Fall 2019
Are you looking for a fast-paced work environment where you get to utilize your left AND right brain? Love working on a wide variety of projects? Want to work with a team with an extensive set of skills? ESG Architecture & Design currently has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator to join our team. We are seeking an upbeat, ambitious, organized and creative individual to help us elevate our brand and tell our story through multiple vehicles and channels.
In collaboration with our in-house marketing team, the candidate will:
• Support our internal project teams by preparing proposals and presentation materials for prospective and current clients, using Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Write, edit and proof a variety of materials.
• Assist in development and maintenance of collateral materials including project lists, data and images; resumes; brochures and case studies.
• Assist with media relations including writing press releases and coordinating advertising and surveys.
• Seek opportunities for award submittals, speaking engagements and trade show appearances and help to coordinate.
• Work with Director to manage and maintain internal communications and social media efforts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter.)
• Support company principals with light administrative tasks and Photoshop/InDesign assistance for presentation materials.
Job requirements include:
• A good attitude, team spirit and willingness to work hard
• Excellent time management, organization and attention to detail
• Ability to work well with a variety of team members at all levels
• 1-5 years of experience, preferably in the A/E/C industry
• Degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related field
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and InDesign are a must) and Microsoft Office Suite
Please send your cover letter, resume, design and writing samples, references and salary requirements to Andy McDermott, Director of Marketing and Communications. firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG is an award winning design firm with a national practice in urban residential, hospitality, workplace environments, higher education, branding and graphic design. Headquartered in Minneapolis where the firm enjoys a leadership position in redevelopment, ESG recently won the American Institute of Architects Firm Award for “innovation in urban residential mixed use design.”