Posted Tuesday, July 9
C.M. Architecture, P.A. (CMA) provides complete planning, design and architectural services to clients located throughout the United States as well as parts of Canada. We have obtained solid growth by developing mutually rewarding, long-term relationships with our clients. Our success is based on excellence of design, timely project delivery, and first class service. We are a mid-sized firm with primary offices in Minneapolis, Minnesota, Fort Worth, Texas and Dallas, Texas.
For over 40 years, our award-winning firm has successfully helped clients nationwide get the most out of their facilities through our planning, interior design, and architectural services.
Our principals and staff share broad-based experience in a variety of building type and have developed expertise in the design of:
• Retail stores, restaurants, and shopping centers
• Office and corporate buildings
• Public buildings
• Educational facilities
• Warehouses and distribution centers
• Church and religious buildings
CMA is dedicated to providing the highest quality architectural services. Our primary responsibility is to provide innovative design solutions uniquely suited to each client’s goals, needs and aspirations. We work closely with clients to develop a strong professional relationship based on integrity, teamwork and effective communication. CMA combines experience, imagination and technical expertise to give you the best possible solution for your design needs.
The CMA Minneapolis Office is seeking candidates for a Marketing Coordinator position. Our ideal applicant is a self-starter, has excellent writing, graphic presentation and interpersonal relationship skills, passionate about the client or pursuit, able to see the big picture, works well under pressure, desires to connect the vision of the company and his/her job. The Marketing Coordinator is a key position for our Mpls office as this person will help continue our growth at CMA and diversify our project types. The position reports to the Vice Presidents/Leadership group and includes regular interaction with Senior Project Managers and other staff.
• Represent the firm and positively promote the CMA team
• Actively seek business opportunities for firm (local and nationwide) through research, cold calls, networking, and relationships
• Track opportunities via Deltek Vision (Customer Relationship Management- CRM)
• Assist leadership with BD/marketing plan development and budgets
• Coordinate with Senior Project Managers in the creation of and assembling marketing brochures as well as documents for responding to Request for Proposals (RFPs)
• Coordinate marketing efforts including: write resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, social media/website information, etc.
• Establish/maintain marketing policies/procedures
• Discuss and maintain promotional materials inventory
• Coordinate specialized consultants (photographers, PR, etc.)
• Plan and coordinate special events, trade shows and conventions
• Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 1-3 years of experience (relevant A/E/C experience preferred)
• Comprehensive knowledge of industry practices, clientele, goals, policies, and procedures
• Basic understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and delivery methods
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Persistent and follow through in a consistent manner
• Proficient with MS Office Suite tools
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software
CMA provides a competitive salary package including: health, vision and dental coverage, 401(k) match, paid time off, flex scheduling and free parking. Please see our website for firm information. www.cmarch.com. Qualified candidates, please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.