Posted Wednesday, October 9
DSGW Architects, Inc.
The Marketing Coordinator will be the key producer of materials that support DSGW’s direct business development efforts. They will assist the Marketing Director to help craft qualifications documents, proposals, presentations, and other materials. The Marketing Coordinator will also generally support the activities of the office as directed, including information and photography management, event coordinating and planning, internal communications, and public relations support. Specific duties include, but are not limited, to the following:
• Adhere to and enforce messaging and brand identity standards.
• Organize and maintain accuracy of all marketing materials and information.
• Coordinate proposal process from start to finish.
• Develop qualification and proposal materials.
• Review and edit text for use in marketing materials.
• Create compelling narrative for use in proposals, brochures, blog posts, and award submissions.
• Research, identify, and develop key messaging for internal and external audiences, including internal news, project wins, innovations, key hires, and market trends and analysis.
• Coordinate with Marketing Director to maintain up to date social media presence.
• Manage, track, and maintain sector leads and opportunities in Deltek Vision CRM database.
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion on specific tasks.
• Provide backup to receptionist and assist with meeting coordination.
• Perform work in a manner that demonstrates a commitment to quality, innovation, learning, and growth.
• Contribute to a collaborative environment and an open communication process that shares information and best practices.
• Participate in firm-wide initiatives and work collaboratively with other team members.
• Perform other duties as requested.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None; however, may lead, train, or participate in work team assignments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
• 1-2 Years of marketing or commensurate experience preferred. Experience in an A/E/C environment preferred.
• Proficient in: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat, and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Storytelling aptitude – ability to craft raw ideas into compelling messages and synthesize complex and large amounts of information into cohesive presentations and other deliverables.
• Experience with CRM and lead tracking systems highly desired.
• Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory, and typography in both digital and print media.
• Working knowledge of print production and vendor management.
• Ability to design collateral for interactive/iPad/web-based use.
Skills and Attributes:
• Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and stable work performance.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with grammatical accuracy in written English required.
• Strong graphic skills; must be comfortable with writing, editing, and designing creative layouts.
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to communicate effectively across all levels of the firm and engage different personality types.
• Ability to take direction, make interpretations, and offer suggestions while ensuring a high level of quality in all deliverables.
• Ability to develop an understanding and respect for the firm’s brand.
• Embrace new technologies and constantly strive for greater efficiencies through process or technology.
• Excellent organizational, time management, and customer service skills.
• Analytical skills and attention to detail required.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
• Capable of working in a deadline driven environment and managing priorities appropriately.
• Self-starter, capable of working independently or within a team.
• High energy and dedication.
• Eagerness to help whenever the need surfaces, regardless of scope.
Physical Demands and Working Environment:
The conditions herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• Environment: Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment.
• Physical: Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard; to travel to other locations using various modes of private and commercial transportation; and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
• Vision: See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
• Hearing: Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Compensation: Compensation is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Benefits: Because our employees are our greatest asset, we offer competitive benefits and compensation, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k) plan, and flexible work schedules, as well as a range of professional growth and development opportunities.
DSGW recognizes the value of diversity in our workplace. We consider all qualified employment applications without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexual preference, partnership status, gender identity, status as a member or veteran of the U.S. Armed Services, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. DSGW is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to Affirmative Action.
Please submit a resume and cover letter detailing your experience. Design applicants, please include a portfolio of drawings in mix of formats (including plans, sections, and 3D renderings), construction documents, details, and photos of built work. Submit to John Geissler at email@example.com.