Posted Monday, November 8
The Marketing Coordinator will work with, and report directly to, the Marketing Manager as well as working with the firm’s leadership. We are seeking a person with effective project time management skills and with strong organizational abilities who is detail orientated. Working independently as well as part of a team, this person should have excellent verbal and visual/graphic skills. Works independently in many situations. Understands our business and our messages.
Overview of Responsibilities:
• Assists with, or leads preparation of, proposal materials including establishing production schedule, gathering, writing, editing, verifying, and formatting proposals
• Ensures that schedules are met and that all the various aspects of the proposals (Technical Scope, Staff Qualification and Experience, Biographical Data, etc.) and other marketing materials are accurate and delivered in a timely manner
• Assists with, or leads preparation of, graphics and hand-out materials for presentations and interviews
• Performs market, client, and project research in support of strategic planning and positioning efforts.
• Prepares and produces sales, business development, and project pursuit support materials such as brochures, presentations, articles, etc.
• Supports business development staff in administrative functions (e.g., meeting minutes, file maintenance, etc.)
• Coordinates presence at events such as trade shows, conferences, conventions, etc.
• Coordinates aspects of client events.
•Prepares and distributes press releases, branding literature, award submittals, surveys, and other public relations related materials
• Works with the Marketing Manager on content development for social media
• Updates marketing collateral, project profiles, and project database
• Assists with project photography • Assists with firm PR needs
• Performs additional assignments as requested by the Marketing Manager
• Collaborates with team members and stakeholders through flexible work arrangements.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Professional attitude
• Exceptional graphic capabilities
• Outstanding writing and editing skills (grammar, spelling, conciseness, etc.)
• Attention to detail
• Creative, results oriented
• Ability to organize and design information and materials clearly and concisely
• Energetic, enthusiastic, and committed to the company and to the specific projects
• Works well under pressure/deadlines.
• Works well in teaming/collaborative environments
• Problem solver/solution seeker
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments – and do each one well and in detail
• Must be proficient in graphic design and layout programs: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field such as Communications, Journalism, English, Studio Art, Architecture, Graphic Design, or Interior Design
• Minimum of two years of work experience in Marketing or a related field with demonstration of the required skills.
Please submit cover letter and resume. Alliiance is an AA/EOE Employer. www.alliiance.us Thank you in advance for your interest!