Posted Friday, March 15
Minnesota Concrete & Masonry Contractors Association
The Minnesota Concrete & Masonry Contractors Association (MC&MCA) is seeking a full-time (40 hour per week) independent contractor to assist in the promotion and marketing of architectural and structural masonry to the design community including architects, engineers, developers, general contractors, and end users in the private and public sectors.
The goal and mission of the MC&MCA is to recapture and increase the masonry market share in the Midwest region by developing and implementing effective programs, presentations, marketing, and promotional efforts to measurably influence the choice of wall systems and facade materials designed, specified, and used by architects, engineers, construction managers, developers, and owners.
1) Maintain a working list of architectural firms involved in commercial construction. Create PowerPoint educational presentations with LU/HSW credits offered to architects on featured masonry themes and deliver them to architectural firms and other decisionmakers/clients.
2) Coordinate and organize technical information for architects and other clients as requested or needed as follow up to presentation questions or requests.
3) Work with association staff to develop and maintain an online presence regarding marketing and promotion using the association website, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social network platforms.
4) Produce articles, columns, and other educational communications for clients and MC&MCA members.
5) Organize MC&MCA presence at annual MN AIA convention and other trade shows.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPENSATION:
• Degree in architecture, engineering, and/or marketing
• Working knowledge of commercial construction helpful
• Compensation based on experience
Taking application through April 19, 2019.
Please send resumes to:
Gary Botzek, MC&MCA Executive Director at email@example.com
Or mail to:
1711 West County Road B, Suite 207South
Roseville, MN 55113