Posted Wednesday, September 21
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC
CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH FLEXIBLE HOURS, FULL OR PART TIME
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC is an award-winning firm in Minneapolis that specializes in unique, urban infill projects. Established in 2005, the practice has grown to include diverse building types – mixed-use multifamily residential development, offices, educational facilities, historic rehabilitation, and more.
We are searching for a Marketing Professional who will lead the promotion of our firm, be responsible for all marketing collateral, produce proposal responses, and generate content to engage and persuade target audiences. This individual will coordinate closely with the firm’s leadership, developing materials and messaging that is consistent with our brand and values.
• Handle all marketing efforts: content development, copywriting, social media, RFP/RFQ responses, interview presentation materials, award submissions, advertising, and support for other marketing or business development initiatives
• Analyze, develop, and implement overall marketing strategies to generate content that will persuade target audiences
• Coordinate marketing activities: industry events, conferences, and project photography
• Collaborate with the firm’s leadership and staff
• Be a self-starter that is highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multitask efforts having varied deadlines.
• 5+ years of professional marketing experience in the AEC industry
• Strong communication skills, especially written
• Proficiency in Adobe InDesign with a working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or another related field
• Ability to work independently with support from architectural and interior design staff
UrbanWorks Architecture LLC offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) plan with match; parking or transit pass; continuing education; professional organization memberships; and more.
We are an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and sample of their work to Robb: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit http://urban-works.com/careers/ to learn more about this great career opportunity!