Posted Wednesday, August 7
Mechanical Engineer, HVAC
Konik PrimeStaff is partnered with a St. Paul engineering consulting firm that has an immediate need to hire an experienced Mechanical Designer to design mechanical systems for a variety of commercial buildings.
– Produce construction drawings using Revit 3D modeling software
– Mechanical design for building systems including HVAC, plumbing, and piping
– Visit project sites to assist with measuring, data collection and construction observation duties
– Plan, organize and prioritize workload
– Associate of Science in Mechanical Design OR Bachelor of Science from an ABET accredited program
– Experienced in mechanical systems (HVAC) building design
– Successful completion of FE/EIT desired
– Strong math skills
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Konik PrimeStaff has been a leader in the technical staffing industry for more than 45 years, providing the fastest and easiest link between employees and employers. Konik PrimeStaff has specialized in placing professional, qualified personnel in Minnesota and western Wisconsin businesses since its inception and maintains a strong commitment to customer service.