Mechanical Project Lead
Posted Thursday, November 21
Looking for a firm that makes Engineering Fun?
Konik PrimeStaff is working with a growing MEP and Infrastructure firm, focused on investing in its people. They know the key to project success for their clients starts with a healthy, engaged, and empowered team.
You will be offered a competitive salary, unlimited PTO, a high 401K contribution, and a top-notch health insurance policy.
Equally important, their employee engagement program provides clear goals, accountability, and a long-term career growth plan.
Come work for a company where the leadership team works for you and not the other way around.
The firm currently has an opening for a qualified Mechanical Project Lead who has the right attitude, takes ownership, and is willing to think outside the box.
The Mechanical Project Lead will work on mechanical HVAC and plumbing engineering projects from early design through construction. This includes:
• Preparing project proposals and managing all stages of projects
• Leading, coaching and mentoring of the mechanical engineering staff
• Designing HVAC and Plumbing systems using AutoCAD / Revit
• Producing construction documents that include calculations, drawings and specifications
• Providing duct and piping layouts
• Conducting heat transfer and energy modeling calculations
• Providing HVAC system analysis
• Researching equipment selections and completing equipment schedules
• Creating and editing project details – writing and editing specifications
• Coordinating cross-functional project teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3-7 years of experience in building mechanical (HVAC/plumbing) design
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong leadership abilities
• A strong understanding of applicable codes and updates
• Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit design software
• A positive personality and ambitious mindset
Jessica J Newstrom