Posted Monday, July 1
Architectural Resources, Inc.
ARCHITECTURAL RESOURCES, INC. (ARI) is a multi-disciplinary Architectural and Engineering firm incorporated in the State of Minnesota with offices in Hibbing and Duluth. Our in-house staff of almost 30 team members includes a collaboration of Architects, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers and Mechanical & Electrical Engineers.
ARI is seeking a career-driven individual with long-term goals that will: assist with management of office communications and services, collaborate across departments, manage contact lists, represent the office in a supportive marketing and business administration role.
An ideal candidate should demonstrate strong communication skills and ability to work on several tasks both independently and successfully with a project team. Attention to detail will be crucial, as will the ability to take initiative to produce and direct high-quality deliverables with minimum supervision.
Responsibilities of the Office Coordinator position at ARI include:
• Support business administration and marketing departments
• Communicate across disciplines to gather project information
• Creation of memos, email correspondence, proposal letters, contracts, specifications
• Proactive & reactive marketing
• Work directly with clients, consultants, stakeholders, etc.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to remain organized and flexible throughout a multitude of tasks
• Able to recognize and respond to potential needs and issues
• Minimum Qualifications
o Proficient in Office Suite applications
• Preferred working knowledge of:
o Minor familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
Pay rate will be commensurate with education, training, and experience. ARI is an equal opportunity employer.