Posted Thursday, February 13
AEC Resources has a unique leadership position available for a Principal Architect within a Minneapolis architecture firm.
The Principal Architect position is a growth-oriented opportunity suited for an individual seeking an expanded role in business development and client management.
If you have previous experience as a Principal, or have held a senior Project Manager position within an architectural firm, this is an outstanding opportunity to run and grow an existing studio.
• Develop and nurture new and existing customer and professional relationships
• Cultivate and execute strategic vision and plan for managing the studio; along with the help and guidance of other Principal Architects
• Provide input for establishing and implementing your Studio’s objectives and goals, and coordinating the implementation plans
• Oversee and manage operations including design and production work
• Develop and promote the firm’s mission, vision, values, and long-term plans
What This Position Offers You:
• An integral leadership position within an established architecture firm
• The ability to provide oversight, guidance, and leadership on your projects and to your project teams
• The opportunity for your vision to be heard, supported, and implemented
• Positively impact your team through coaching, mentoring, and career planning
• Salary up to $160,000, bonuses, and a full and comprehensive benefit package
• Degree from an accredited Design or Architecture school
• Registered Architect / Professional Registration
• 10+ years of progressive experience in architecture, 5+ years of experience leading and managing multifamily housing, urban living, or mixed-use projects
• Effective communicator, leader, and motivator
• Experience developing and managing client relationships
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: https://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/apply-now/
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com