Project Architect – 15 -20 Plus Years Experience
Posted Wednesday, January 8
Luken Architecture is looking for a Project Architect with a broad base of experience and diverse background in a variety of project types including education, commercial, historic, public works, infrastructure and maintenance projects in both renovation and new construction. In addition to leading the production of design and building construction drawings and specifications for use in presentations and construction, the position requires:
• Experience in coordinating the work of multiple team members both within the firm and with different design and engineering disciplines.
• Familiarity with the full spectrum of construction project delivery from design thru construction administration and closeout.
• Strong technical background in building systems, project detailing and continued education in industry changes and new materials.
• Strong communication, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
• Experience in applying provisions required for code compliance, sustainable practices and other regulatory requirements.
• Researching product information.
• Familiarity with computer generated production of architectural design and construction documents using Revit, AutoCAD, MS Office and Adobe products. Software technical expertise is a plus.
• Working with multiple document standards and office file management websites.
• MN Architectural License preferred.
• An aptitude to work in a fast paced multi-faceted, small studio environment on multiple projects around overlapping deadlines and commitments.
Luken Architecture is a small firm located in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood with a strong reputation for high quality architecture performed within the public and private sector. With a work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation, we seek an individual with a positive spirit that wants to learn and grow. Must love dogs… we do have an office companion.