Posted Thursday, March 2
Exciting new opportunity for a Project Architect to join an international design studio! This is a stable position within a growing studio and market sector.
If you are a licensed Architect seeking long-term growth potential and a flexible work life balance, this position can provide you both.
• Join a growing studio with a very favorable short-term and long-term outlook
• Structured mentoring plan to ensure you advance professionally
• Flexible hours and the ability to work remotely
Become an integral team member within a recognized leader in the healthcare sector. The Project Architect will provide leadership in execution of design intent throughout documentation, specifications, and construction administration. Join a team that has been the recipient of many national healthcare design awards.
• Contribute to the design of select projects including hospitals, clinics, and specialized medical facilities
• The Project Architect will work alongside the Project Manager to lead a project team through the design and preparation of the project documentation
• Assist in preparing design presentations including modeling and renderings
• Organize and direct the project team while mentoring younger staff
• Provide support the Project Designers and help execute the design intent
• Deliver beautiful designs
What This Position Offers You:
• Stability: New projects are coming in and current projects underway, all within the most stable market sector available – healthcare
• Hybrid: You can work remotely when desired
• Mentoring: Industry-leading mentoring program where you choose the role you’d like to grow into, and select a mentor that is already in that same role
• Tremendous Benefits: Receive a comprehensive benefit program that provides best in class benefits and a sign on bonus
• Join a Leader: This is an opportunity to join one of the most recognized firms in the state, build your portfolio/resume, grow as a Senior Project Architect, and become part of an internationally recognized healthcare studio
• Architectural degree from an accredited university
• 5-15 years of progressive architectural experience
• 3+ years of healthcare experience preferred
• Proficiency with Revit software
This is a direct-hire, long-term position with one of the largest and most prestigious firms in Minnesota. Apply today!
For Consideration please email your resume and/ or portfolio to:
All applications are handled with strict confidence. AEC Resources is the leader in architecture career advancement in the Twin Cities. With an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, resume writing services, industry mentoring, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought-after design firms. AEC Resources is committed to advancing your career in Architecture.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com