Posted Thursday, March 9
Pope Design Group
We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to work with our in-house healthcare team. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Ideal candidate has a strong background and familiarity with healthcare project types.
– Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
– Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and materials approval.
– Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents.
– Perform consultant coordination.
– May oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
– Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in healthcare project types
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency in the use of Revit and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Professional Degree required; Licensed Architect.
– 6 +/- years of experience
– Minimum of 3+ years of healthcare project work experience
About Pope Design Group: We are a full service architectural and interior design firm based in St. Paul, MN founded in 1974. Today, our work in Senior and Multi-Family Housing, Corporate, Retail, Healthcare, and the Education markets drive continued growth and provide many opportunities to serve our client’s needs by developing creative and responsive solutions.
When searching for talent to join our team, we embrace diversity and inclusivity, and recruit individuals that support our core values: passionate people with entrepreneurial spirit, who strive to exceed client expectations and offer a collaborative design experience with a focus on excellence. These values span across those who fill all positions in our firm, from the architects, interior designers, and technicians to the administrative and support staff. We provide an enriching place for staff to work, while having fun.
To learn more about our firm please visit our website, www.popedesign.com AA/E.O.E