Posted Thursday, March 16
RoehrSchmitt Architecture + Interiors
RoehrSchmitt Architecture + Interiors (RSA) is a growing firm working in a wide variety of commercial, residential, and public spaces.
We’re seeking a licensed architect with 4-7 years of professional experience who is looking for an opportunity to leverage their design skills to be an integral member of our open-minded, low-drama office of creative professionals.
– Professional degree in Architecture, Bachelor’s or higher, from an accredited architecture program
– Proficiency in Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, Enscape, G Suite and/or Office, and Adobe Creative Suite
– 4-7 years of professional experience in design and production of construction documents
– Flexibility to work in the office and the field
– Qualified to work in the U.S. without sponsorship; fluent in written and spoken English
– Experience in commercial office, adaptive reuse, multifamily residential, and/or sustainable projects preferred – COVID-19 Vaccinated.
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, a detail-oriented, proactive collaborator that takes initiative to learn, adapt, and problem solve. You will meet directly with clients and lead projects from start to finish, so you should have excellent abilities to articulate complex ideas and contribute to continuously improving how we organize and carry out our projects.
– Salary commensurate with experience
– Paid vacation and sick time, at a base rate of 120 hours per year
– 10 Paid holidays per year
– Group medical insurance (RSA covers 75% employee premiums); insurance includes mental health coverage
– Group vision and dental insurance (RSA covers 100% employee premiums)
– Short-term disability insurance (RSA covers 100% employee premiums)
– SIMPLE IRA retirement with 3% salary match, fully vested
– Flexible schedule with hybrid in-office and remote options
– Paid training and development opportunities.
RoehrSchmitt Architecture + Interiors was founded on the principle that design is a team sport, and the belief that the best work arises from the healthiest workplace — that an enlightened, supportive, and balanced studio environment provides the optimal conditions for inspired work. We place a high priority on work-life balance, regular feedback, and open communication. No office politics, no drama.
Apply via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following items attached as one PDF. Please enter “RoehrSchmitt Project Architect” in the subject line:
Resume with three professional references
Portfolio, including example of recent construction documentation
We do not sponsor foreign applicants or overseas internships.
RoehrSchmitt Architecture LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,