Posted Tuesday, March 12
Now opportunity now available for a Project Architect
! You can join a national design firm’s new architecture studio. This is a rare opportunity to get in at the ground level of a younger, but established, department. Your personal and professional advancement will occur as rapidly as the growth trajectory experienced by this design studio over the past five years.
The Project Architect will be instrumental in the architectural project lifecycle from conceptual design through construction. You will create designs and produce the drawings for multifamily housing projects nationwide!
• Join an established and growing team in a ground floor opportunity
• Become a member of a nationally recognized leader in the housing market
• Flexible hours provide a desirable work-life balance
• Benefit from free parking, site visits, mentoring, new office space, free sporting events, and volunteering opportunities
• Fulltime, direct hire position with outstanding compensation and benefits including: health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, cash bonuses, and much more!
• 45-year history of growth and expansion
• 1,000+ employees
• National leader in the multifamily housing/apartment market
• $450M in annual revenue
• Bachelor’s degree or Master of Architecture degree
• 3+ years of professional architecture experience
• Proficient with Revit software. SketchUp proficiency a plus
• NCARB registered, licensed Architect preferred but not required
• Previous experience with multifamily housing a plus
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com
or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com