Posted Friday, May 10
Here is your opportunity to join an international design firm that has been consistently ranked as top architecture firm for over sixty years!
Now hiring a Project Architect to join a team that is known for high-quality urban living environments and sustainable designs. You will have the ability to contribute to all phases of design on senior housing and multifamily residential projects! Seeking an individual passionate about the design process for this direct-hire, long-term position.
• Influence the design of urban infill projects
• Be part of a collaborative, team-based design process to deliver an accurate set of drawings
• Enter the ranks of team leadership internally and with consultants
What This Company Offers You
• An opportunity to join a highly-awarded team known for design-driven projects
• A direct-hire, full-time position
• Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefit package
• A relaxed and informal work environment
• A mentoring program, and self-directed employee growth and development plans
• Company founded in the 1960’s
• Services include architecture, interior design, landscape design, and urban design
• Approximately 300+ employees firm wide
• Multiple offices nationwide and internationally
• One of the most awarded design firms in the country
• Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, or Master of Architecture
• 4-15 years of progressive architecture experience
• Previous experience with multifamily housing or senior living projects desired, but not required
• Knowledge of major building systems and a strong technical background
• Proficiency with Revit software
• Licensed Architect, or on the path to licensure
For consideration submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com