Posted Monday, June 10
Pope Architects, Inc.
Role: Project Architect
We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to work with our in-house Commercial team. This position requires experience in all phases of architecture and the ability to coordinate all aspects of assigned projects. Ideal candidate has a strong background and familiarity with Office, Industrial, and Community project types including both shell and interior build out. Enjoys working on a variety of project types.
– Responsible for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments within project scope, schedule and budget.
– Able to use advanced techniques, and has responsibility for finished plans, specifications and materials approval.
– Focused on document production through all project phases and proficient in assembling a set of documents.
– Perform consultant coordination.
– May oversee a small staff of architects and technicians.
Skills and Competencies:
– Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals.
– Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Healthcare project types
– Works well both independently and in a team setting.
– Proficiency in the use of Revit, AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
– Bluebeam and Adobe Photoshop experience is a plus.
Education and Experience:
– Architecture License Required
– 7+ years’ experience.
– Minimum of 3 years’ extensive experience with commercial project types.
About Pope Architects: Located midway between Minneapolis and St. Paul, MN we are an architectural and interior design firm focused on the design of Healthcare, Commercial, Community, Senior Living, and Multi-Family Housing customers nationally. We are unique, fun, hard-working and energetic, and we enjoy making our environment a welcoming place for clients to visit and an enriching place for staff to work. We believe in doing great work and having fun while doing it! To learn more about our firm please visit our website: www.popearch.com AA/E.O.E