Posted Monday, August 12
Widseth Smith Nolting & Assoc. Inc.
The Project Architect’s key focus is to make an impact in the community and surrounding communities with architectural projects such as schools, office, state and municipal facilities, hospitality and industrial. Your ideas and designs can come to life by:
• seeking, cultivating and sustaining new clients with an ongoing focus on client relationships.
• collaborating with engineers, architects, and other construction professionals to design and implement project specifications. Teamwork and excellent communication are key to our success.
• overseeing the design and construction operations using effective planning and organization skills to ensure timely and profitable completion.
• producing construction documents which contain information regarding the elevations, floor plans, and general building code requirements.
• Reviews processes and procedures to ensure accuracy, compliance and quality.
To be considered for this position you’ll need to meet the following minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture.
• Licensed to practice in MN.
• 10 years of progressive experience designing and managing projects.
• Proficiency in 3D modeling, Photoshop and Sketch-up; Revit strongly preferred.
• Experience in managing an interdisciplinary team.
Widseth Smith Nolting provides work-life balance by offering competitive compensation, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses, health insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, paid time off and paid holidays. We encourage passion for learning to enhance your professional development opportunities throughout your career.