Posted Monday, September 23
AEC Resources has an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to perform in the role of Designer, Architect, and Project Lead!
The Project Architect will be able to work on a wide variety of project types, with a variety of project sizes. This is a role where no two projects are the same, and no two days are the same. You will feel refreshed by the variety of commercial architecture projects, and the experience you will gain with many project types.
What You Will Do:
• Contribute to project design concepts – either digitally or by hand sketching
• Lead, direct, and manage smaller commercial architecture projects
• Develop complete sets of project documents
• Participate in schematic design through construction administration of a wide variety of projects in the following sectors: corporate, healthcare, housing, manufacturing, financial, education, and retail
What This Position Offers You:
• Ownership in the firm will be offered long-term. You can become a Partner/Owner
• Profit sharing
• As part of a smaller architecture firm of under ten people, you will gain experience with project exposure and the business of architecture
• Outstanding salary and comprehensive benefit package including health and dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, bonuses, 401(k) contribution, and more!
• Flexible work hours, and remote/telecommuting options
• Paid continuing education, and paid licensure fees
• Easy off-highway location, with ample free parking and nearby amenities
What You Will Need:
• 6-20 years of professional architecture experience
• Experience with a variety of project types and construction methods
• Experience with a variety of software programs
• Registered Architect preferred, although not required
For consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at: http://www.aecresources.com/looking-for-work/career-opportunities.html
All applications are handled with strict confidence.
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing free technical training and certification programs, an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region’s most sought after employers.
More information can be found at www.AECresources.com